Friday, August 15, 2008

Why ?

Okay , here I start .. I created this blog some one and a half years back. Reason ?? Simple because many of my friends did and I thought that was cool ! But I guess the reason was not good enough, I needed something to fill up the space and register my presence as a blogger.. and I seriously didn't know what to write , secondly I didn't know if I could actually write ? So for next 1.5 yrs .. I chose to forget about this. Not that things have changed ,I still don't have a definite agenda and am indeed pathetic when it comes to writing ( you will soon find out ) its just that today ..I simply Don't Care !! I am doing this just for myself,to vent out opinions which people apparently are not ready to listen in their face,things which bothers me and makes me uncomfortable,myriad topics for which I hold strong opinions.That's all ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm.. Strong outburst of an aspiring mind.. right :) Happened to me..Happens to everyone.. But I agree..blogs help you vent that accumulating venom out..it's better that we hammer our fingers against the keyboard than on someone around :) .. keep blogging

    ReplyDelete